If you have a safety emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you have a CO2, Gas or Electrical emergency, please ALSO call PG&E at 1-800-743-5000.
An emergency is ANY situation that requires immediate assistance from the police/sheriff, the fire department or an ambulance. If you are ever in doubt of whether a situation is an emergency you should call 9-1-1. It's better to be safe and let the 9-1-1 call taker determine if you need emergency assistance.
If you have a maintenance emergency please call our emergency maintenance line at (530) 588-9886 OPTION 2 until you reach someone. Examples of emergencies:
- Any fire related issues (smoking, live wires etc)
- Actively leaking water
- A gas leak (call PG&E ASAP, then us)
- Flooding outside of the unit, such as the parking lot, etc)
- A non-working A/C unit on a very hot day (partial working does not qualify as an emergency)
- A non-working heater on a very cold day (partial working does not qualify as an emergency)
- Any other issue that is extremely time sensitive, and active damage is occurring
- Your lock is broken and you cannot open your only front door (lockouts are your responsibility unless the lock is broken)
We do not provide lockout services. Should you loose your keys, call a locksmith, or come by our office during office hours for a replacement (at your charge).
Please checkout our Common Maintenance Fixes before submitting a request.
What to Expect
- You submit an online request
When you submit a maintenance request through the IPM tenant portal, please provide the following information about your request:
- Contact Info: the best contact number to reach you
- Permission to Enter: if you approve of us entering your location get this repaired right away, even if you are not home. If you prefer to be there, then offer a day and time that works for you.
- Plumbing Related: If the issue deals with water, or a water leak, please indicate this.
- Details of the request: Be as specific as you can about what is going wrong, where in the house it is located, and any additional information you think might be helpful.
- We confirm your request
IPM office hours are 10 am -2 pm daily. If we receive your request during those hours, the request will be processed on the same day. When we receive the request, we will email you to confirm we received it, and ask any additional questions at that time. We may also provide more details about the time frame in which we can address the maintenance request at that time. If you submit your online request after 2 pm, we will process it during the next business day.
- We contacts the right vendor
Once we know what needs to be repaired at your location, we will decide who is best fit to solve the problem. It may be a handyman, contractor or other vendor. Our goal is to get the job done right the first time.
- Approval is requested
If the repairs are small, then often the work can be completed at the same time a vendor comes out to your location. However, in the event that the repair are larger in scope, we will need to seek approval from the owner(s) and follow our approval process before doing the work. If this is the case, then we will let you know (usually via email) that this is where we are at in the process. Many times large repairs require two competing bids.
- The problem gets resolved
Once we receive approval, we can schedule the necessary repairs. Many times we have to work around the busy schedules of outside vendors to get the problem resolved. But we want it to be resolved as soon as possible.
- You give us feedback
Ideally, we want all parties involved to have a good experience. By filling out a survey about how the repair process went at your location, we can continually improve on how we best serve you. Tell us how we did!