The following are guidelines established for renting a property managed by us.
PLEASE AGREE BELOW (BOTTOM of PAGE)
All applicants are qualified with the same eligibility criteria.
- We do not discriminate and abide by the Federal Fair Housing Laws. We will not discriminate against any rental applicant by reason of their color, race, religion, nationality, ancestry, sex, sexual preference, age, marital status, or physical handicap, or any other discrimination prohibited by law
- An application fee of $40 is assessed for each applicant (no charge for a guarantor)
- Each adult (18 years of age or emancipated) must completely fill out an application to rent (no blanks). Any information not completed will cause the application to not be processed and rejected. Any falsified information will result in the rejection of the application.The rental application is being used to determine if:
- Prospective resident(s) can and will pay the rent
- Prospective resident(s) will not disturb neighbors
- Prospective resident(s) will take care of property
- Prospective resident(s) will abide by the house rules and terms of your lease agreement
- All sources of income, personal references, credit history, and employment will be verified by phone or current paperwork.
- Unless using a personal guarantor, the gross (before taxes) monthly income requirements need to be a combined THREE times the rent. If you are using a business to qualify, taxable income will be used, after business expenses. If using a personal guarantor, the combined gross monthly income for the guarantor must be at least SIX times the monthly rent. All income needs to be verified by tax return or pay stubs.
- Unless otherwise stated, it is assumed that there are no pets allowed except legal guide, signal or service dogs or qualified companion animal. Any animals need prior approval and a signed pet agreement before they can occupy the home/apartment. Read our pet policy here.
- Applicant(s) must have an individual TransUnion Smartmove score of 650 with no negative credit, collections, lates etc.
- Applicant(s) with a credit score between 600-649 can either pay a higher deposit or obtain a qualifying guarantor.
- Lack of established credit or newly opened account of 6 months or younger. Collections amount to less then $200 not in housing and approved on a case by case basis, increased deposit and a guarantor will be required.
- A satisfactory rental history of one or more years must be provided by each applicant.
- If an applicant can't not provide a SSN#, then they must be able to prove that they have make 10x the rent each month and are able to pay 2x the rent for deposit. Government ID is still a requirement.
- The maximum number of occupants in the home/apartment will not exceed two people per bedroom AND no more than 5 people total.
- No waterbeds are allowed unless liability insurance is shown.
- Security deposits are determined on a case by case basis. Each property has a listed amount on our website.
- Prior to occupancy, each adult resident shall be required, and legally qualified and competent to execute a rental or lease agreement, a copy of which will be provided.
- If a prospective resident is missing one of the above criteria, a guarantor may be accepted. Guarantor must show proof of monthly gross income that is six times the monthly rent and are accepted only for the following reasons:
- Prospective resident(s) do not meet the minimum income requirement, or
- Prospective resident(s) have no established credit, or
- Prospective resident(s) have less than one year rental history
You May be Rejected if You (or any of your roommates):
- Provide false information, inaccurate or fraudulent statements/documents
- Make less than 3 times the monthly rent (as a group) and do not have a qualified personal guarantor
- Don't provide valid proof of above income
- Have drug related convictions
- Have prior eviction or judgement. Felonies are accessed on a case by case basis
- Have a pet that doesn't comply with our pet policy, property insurance requirements, are illegal against ordinances, or are unreasonable given the property size, yard or location.
- Do not respond to requests from our staff regarding you situation/documents/roommates
- Have poor or bad credit, signs of collections, recent bankruptcies (3 years) or debt
- Do not provide supporting documents (such as your Goverment Issued ID, paystubs, applications)
- Do not provide clarification requested in order to review your application or provided document
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.