We are focusing on people not just processes. We want personal contact with owners, we want personal contact with tenants.
We are striving to make everything run smoothly so that everyone is in the best place possible. That's who we are.
We enrich lives by providing tenants with housing they love and owners with a profitable, low stress real estate experience. We treat each tenant and owner as family because that's the way we would want to be treated.
"I would recommend you in a heartbeat - you and your staff have been exceptional to work with"
- Kim, Chico Property Owner (Read More)
What makes us different? Our Beliefs and Our Methods make us different. Here's how:
What does IPM stand for? Technically, Interchange Property Management (BRE LIC #02083859). But we have created our own defintion:
In Posse Meliora which means in latin, the potential for better things. We feel strongly that there is always room for improvement.
We enjoy being part of the owner/tenant relationship. We believe that we can solve problems in a fair and timely manner with a focus on prevention and a streamlined process.
- People First - the most important part of our whole business is people, whether it's an owner or a tenant. Taking the time to know the people we work with and allowing them to have direct contact with us means we can resolve issues faster.
- Planning -We plan well in advance for what's going to happen in the future. From regular inspections to early lease renewal communication we try to bring order to the unknown.
- Take Ownership - We won't manage a property we wouldn't own. This means we focus on properties that we can take pride in and work with owners that feel the same.
- Modern - Our tenants and owners tend to be progressive and smart. So we stay ahead of the curve. Today this means text messages, EFT payments and online lease signing. We aim to be proactive in our technology and to meet our tenants and owners ahead of the trend, not behind it.
What Our Owners Have to Say...
"We are very happy with our current situation. We have had numerous conversations that this time around (renting) it is so much easier! We feel that our property is now an asset as rental property and not a burden. Thank you IPM!"
- Nancy, Chico Property Owner (Read More)
What Our Tenants Have to Say...
" Thank you IPM!! You have made my dream come true. Thank you so much for being a part of it - Thank you for being such a great team to work with."
- Eve, Chico Tenant (Read More)